RANDY NICHOLS is President and Founder of The Nichols Partnership.
The company is based in Denver, Colorado and specializes in the development of commercial and multi-family real estate. With over 35 years of experience in real estate development, brokerage and management, Mr. Nichols started his career in real estate brokerage in 1981 with LaSalle Partners in Denver. In l986 he became a Vice President of LaSalle’s New York office representing the firm’s corporate clients in commercial brokerage transactions across the country.
Mr. Nichols co-founded a private development company in Chicago in 1989, then returned to Denver to pursue commercial development opportunities in Colorado, establishing the Nichols Partnership in 1993. The Nichols Partnership has developed more than 1.5M square feet of commercial space and over 1,000 units of housing including such prominent urban Denver/Boulder projects as “Clayton Lane”, 1899 Wynkoop” ,“SPIRE”, “Galvanize”, "PearlWest" and "Turntable".
Mr. Nichols holds a Master’s degree in Real Estate Development from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and a Bachelor’s degree in Business from Colorado State University. He is a member of the International Advisory Board of the Colorado University Real Estate Council and is Chairman of the Board of the Denver Theatre District.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Real Estate – 2004 Spaulding Award
- NAIOP – 2004 Owner/Developer of the Year
- Cherry Creek Chamber of Commerce – 2004 Businessman of the Year
- Denver Business Journal “Power Book” – 2007 Industry Leader (Residential Real Estate)
- Colorado State University – 2008 Real Estate Entrepreneur of the Year
- 2011 Builder Magazine - National Builder 100 List
- 2014 University of Colorado Real Estate Council - Leadership Award
- 2015 Denver Business Journal Real Estate Champions - Visionary Award